Makita Service Centre
Tucks O'Brien is an authorised Makita Service Centre
Find your nearest authorised Makita Service Centre
What We Offer
- Return the product to where it was purchased, the retailer will then arrange for a warranty repair to be
carried out, either by:
A) Returning it to Tucks O'Brien directly or
B) Through your nearest authorised Makita service centre
- PROOF OF PURCHASE is required to validate all warranties.
- We have a non-refundable inspection charge for all non-warranty Makita repairs.
- Should the repair be authorised, the charge will be deducted from the overall cost of the repair, so you only pay the difference upon completion.
- A full quote will be communicated to you within 5 – 7 working days.
- You will have 20 working days to confirm if you wish to go ahead with the repair, otherwise the tool(s) will be sent to WEEE for recycling.
- Should you decide not to go ahead with the repair, the tool can be collected, however the tool will not be reassembled for insurance reasons, nor conform to PAT testing regulations.
- Schedule of Inspection Charges:
1) Battery Operated Tools and Small Corded Tools €25 + VAT
2) Demolition Hammers, Rotary Hammers, 9" Saws, Vacuums €40 + VAT
3) Table Saws, Chop Saws, Power Washers, Petrol Products €55 + VAT
- Should a purchase order be required to process the repair, the customer must provide this before any goods are inspected, quoted for or repaired.
- Payment of the inspection charge cannot be deferred.
- Tools for repair will not be accepted unless covered by a purchase order number or a pre-payment.
- Available upon request for all electrical tools, transformers, cable reels and site lighting.
Every Makita powered product sold by Tucks O'Brien is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory and is
guaranteed to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of the original purchase.
An additional 2 YEARS Warranty is available on all Makita tools if REGISTERED ONLINE.
A 3 YEAR Makita Service Plan is available on the EK6100 Consaw if REGISTERED ONLINE
In the event of a problem, we also offer a fast and effective repair service through our nationwide network
Authorised Service Agents or alternatively you can locate your nearest Service Agent below.